- Do not give Landor Publishing a penny of your hard-earned cash. Instead put it back under your floor boards (you wouldn't seriously put it in a bank right now, would you?).
- Save the £95 subscription fee, that entitles you to twelve copies (monthly) of New Transit plus free, un-metered access to their transportxtra.com site.
- Instead, visit your local, friendly newsagent and say that you'd like to order a copy of New Transit magazine each and every month for its £4.95 cover price. The barcode identifier for the first edition is 9-771358-476601 (ending 02 for the second edition etc). If he cannot find details of how to order it for you, email email@example.com to ascertain exactly how you can purchase it for its stated cover price.
- Do not worry about the lack of access to its transportxtra.com site, transportinfo.org.uk is far, far superior.
- Sit back and save £35.60 every single year.
04 August 2009
Genuine consumer advice
Here's what you do if you're still undecided about New Transit magazine.
Posted by LEYTR