- East Midlands Trains, Hull Trains, NXEC, Grand Central, Northern Rail, CrossCountry.
- The 13 planned charter trains/railtours to/from our region before the end of the year.
- The ECML RUS has been deciphered with findings shown.
- EYMS, Stagecoach in Hull, Stagecoach in Lincolnshire (inc. Grimsby-Cleethorpes) including details of the loss of Stagecoach's 'Phone n Ride' contract plus National Express alterations.
- Abacus (Swayfield), Amvale (Grimsby), Barnard (Kirton Lindsey), Barnet (Hull), Bellamy (Nottingham), Cavalier (Long Sutton), Centrebus (Grantham), Delaine Buses (Bourne), East Riding Council (Beverley), Fisher (East Keal), Fowlers (Holbeach Drove), Grayscroft Bus Services (Mablethorpe), Holloway (Scunthorpe), Hornsby (Ashby), Howe (Waddington), Hunts (Alford), Isle Coaches (Owston Ferry), Kimes (Folkingham), KJB, (Lincoln) - including their latest fleetlist, Lawtons (Stickney), Norfolk Green (King's Lynn), Oaklands (Immingham), PC Coaches (Lincoln), Redley (Barton-on-Humber), Sleafordian (Sleaford), Tourmaster (Crowland), Veolia (Lincoln & Hull depots), Webster (North Frodingham) and AC Williams (Ancaster).
- Articles celebrating the 10th anniversary of the first-ever InterConnect service - route 6 with an exclusive insight from RoadCar's MD, Paul Hill; plus one of your editors has sampled the Class 86 being employed over the weekend on the ECML by Hull Trains.
19 March 2008
The next edition of the LEYTR will be distributed to members early next week. It contains 28 pages with the latest news stories affecting all transport modes in Lincolnshire & East Yorkshire as well as fleet/service alterations affecting the following operators:
Posted by LEYTR